We are seeking a talented, dependable individual to join our crew and help assist with wedding prep and set ups. This job is NOT for someone who thinks playing with flowers would be fun. This is a fast paced, time sensitive position that requires the perfect person.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and lift up to #40 pounds.
- Hours and days vary depending on the weeks events and can range from 10-15 hours per week/event. Days/times vary week to week and some weeks there may be no hours.
- Available weekends
- Season runs from May-October
- Basic floral design knowledge or experience with weddings preferred. Will train the right person, if needed - If you have your own floral business or plan on starting one, please do not apply.
- Pay depends on experience and ranges from $10-$30 an hour -
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to get to our studio in Bristol, CT.
- Job consist of, but not limited to, container prep, cleaning flowers, packing and cleaning rentals, assist with deliveries. Light design work.
If this sounds like something you can commit to this wedding season please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your info and we can give you more details.
- please no phone calls -