Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe tomorrow is the end of 2010. This year has been such a whirlwind filled with so many amazing couples, vendors and beautiful flowers! 

 So many things changed for me this past year that I am still trying to take most of it in. 
I was able to quit my part time job and just focus only on Stylish Blooms. I bought a floral cooler,  adopted a mascot, and lastly the biggest change of 2010 is I traded my 2000 Grand am in for a van.  I  had the pleasure of being a part over 45 weddings and events in CT & NY. Many of these couples have become my friends and I consider all of them my family. I truly feel blessed on how amazing 2010 turned out. I already have more weddings booked for next year than I did this year and that is the best feeling in the world.  I have to say thank you to all of my past clients who entrusted me with there wedding flowers, for all those who left reviews, sent cards and referred Stylish Blooms to friends and family and lastly I need to thank my family and friends for all the support, help and love they gave to help me get this far!!!!! 

Happy New Year!!

~ Melissa ~


photo by:www.jasonhenriques.com

No comments:

Post a Comment